středa, prosince 20, 2006

Snow....wait, what snow?

So I have just been informed by Lena, that all you people over there in Boulder/Louisville/Lafayette had a snow day today. So I though I would do a little czech weather report.

WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SNOW

It's crazy. A bunch of people are cancelling Christmas plans to go to the mountains because there is no snow. Apparently the best place has 35cm of ARTIFICIAL snow.

This is crazy. And apparently Brno doesn't get as cold as Opava, nor does get as much snow. But I do get to go skiing (if there is ever snow; my family likes to ski).

Mornings here have been around -1 or -2 (celcius), and a little bit warmer during the day.

1 komentář:

Marion Daitzman řekl(a)...

Hi Becca,
It's been too long since I checked out your blog. But today I caught up with all your comings and goings. Sounds as though you are a wandering Jew - and as resilient as they were. I'll try to send you a note snailmail within the next few days. Have a wonderufl and happy 2007!

Love,
Marion & Ira