úterý, prosince 05, 2006

The hectic life of a lone wanderer

So I'm not exactly a lone wanderer, but that is sort of how I have felt recently. I'm sorry that I haven't updated recently, but I've been going through a lot of stuff. This is just to let you know that I am okay.

So basically 2 Fridays ago, I left Opava and Neplachovice to come live in Brno with a volunteer until they could find me a new family. That is where I am now. I found out I was coming to Brno about a day before it happened, which kind of messed with my head. I was picking up my life and moving with one day's notice. I knew that I would be moving, but I thought I would stay in Opava until I did.

Basically since then I have been in Brno, not doing much other than exploring the city. There isn't much, here, but it's a nice city, the 2nd biggest in the Czech Republic. Last weekend was our Christmas orientation, so for four days I got to hang out with the rest of the AFSers. I think this one was the best so far, and I truly wish it was longer. We learned about czech christmas, christmas in other countries, ate sweets, did a gift exchange, went to a disco, went swimming and just hung out. It was really fun. I hung out this time mostly with the asian kids (thailand, japan, hong kong), a girl from iceland, a girl from turkey and a boy from spain.

Anyway, I will let you guys know what happens over the next couple days, but I'm just telling you I am alive.

2 komentáře:

Anonymní řekl(a)...

hey, sorry but I'm reading your blog backwards (with my patent email/web procrastination...) and I just had to say that it's darn good you're alive. (because if you weren't, I'd have to kill you)
<3

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести фильмы
для сайта becca-in-cesko.blogspot.com