sobota, prosince 30, 2006

Prague

Woo-hoo! I'm going to Prague for new year's with like 14 of my other exchange buddies. I'm excited. Sorry for not updating recently, but the past couple of days have been nothing other than sleeping until 11 and playing board games. Read it: winter break. So I leave tomorrow afternoon for Prague, and get back on the night of the 1st.

And something else. I know I'm crazy, but I've decided to take the SATs again. But hey, I'm taking them in Vienna. I mean, that's got to count for something.

1 komentář:

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Looked at your blog and there were three or so that I hadn't read, so had to play catchup. Ira and I went for a relatiely short (13 miles) bike ride this morning, New Year's Eve day! We wanted to check out the addition to the first bike path Orlando built, years ago. Goes past a navy base and an old golf course which are now a new housing development of thousands of homes and a central town square with restaurants, shops, offices, etc. Then the path takes us up a steep incline, very short but really steep, over a major highway. It was worth checking out but not going to be one of our favorite bike paths.

All else is quiet here in Orlando. Wondered how the family is surviving all the snow and blizzard conditions. So your "family" didn't have white Christmas! Have a happy 2007....if you take the SATs again, good luck. Don't forget - Michael is hoping for the Boston/Cambridge area.
Love,
Marion & Ira