úterý, prosince 12, 2006

My first day of school in Brno

Yes, you read that right. Today was my first day of school in Brno. But no, that does not mean I have a new family, or that I will be living in Brno. It's more like something for me to do during the day instead of sleep late and wander around Brno. I guess it is a good thing.

Today went better than most of my days at school in Opava. Again (like the one day experience in Krnov), I was put in a class with 15 year olds. I would rather be in an older class, but as this is only temporary, I am willing to deal with it. They were nice. I only talked to a couple of people, but a girl named Bara (Barbora), showed me around, and we talked. She swims everyday on a team in Brno, and said that she would talk to her coach and see if I can come some time. She also said that there is another American who is there sometimes...I have no more information on that subject, but maybe I'll find out more later. Another girl named Nikola invited me to see something tomorrow (I'm guessing in the city somewhere), and to go out with her and some people on Friday night.

It was good. I hope it will be a good experience, even if temporarily, and gives me hope for the next school (which will most likely come).

1 komentář:

Anonymní řekl(a)...

we had a snow day today becca
!!!!