úterý, října 24, 2006

Sitting and Waiting...

So right now I'm sitting at home, when I should be at school, because apparently today the trains don't run after 8am, and I didn't know that, so my perfect plan to go to school for second period because my first was cancelled turned into me missing the first like 3 classes, because that's when the next bus goes. Anyway, I attempted to inform some of the girls I'm sort of friendly with, so hopefully all will be okay.

Right now I'm in the middle of figuring out how to upload photos, and in the middle of writing another mass email. But I am stuck! What should I write about? Anyone have anything they are particulary interested in? It's hard for me because life right now is pretty boring. I don't have any friends (here at least!) to go do things with, so my life pretty much consists of learning languages and being at home.

Something I guess which is kind of interesting is that I think I'm going to be on a basketball team. It's in Krnov, about 15 or 20km away, and it consists of like 15 girls between the ages of 12 and 17, with the average age probably being 13 or 14. It's okay they. They were really nice, and it'll be good exercise, and I just want to have friends, whether their 13 or 60. I'm also doing african drumming one day a week, which has a couple kids my age in it, so maybe I can become friends with them too. Right now it's hard in school to make friends. I thought I was doing okay, but there are good days and bad days. It's pretty much one big group, but that's hard to cut into and right now I just want like one friend at a time who I can talk to, and then maybe introduce me to other people. It would be great to be part of the big group, but I can only have conversations with one or two people right now, not 20. Hopefully it'll get better; we'll see.

Žádné komentáře: