úterý, října 31, 2006

HALLOWEEN

So halloween is, well, not celebrated here. Sometimes little kids can go to Tesco (like target) and go around to the shops and get candy, but if people do anything for Halloween, they go to the graveyard to their families graves. Little different atmosphere.

It's starting to get cold here. Tomorrow is supposed to be the first snow, but I've been told many times that I am here for a very nice fall because it's warmer, and not so foggy. I have to buy warmer clothes! Sweaters are always worn here, along with millions of other layers.

The bad part about the cold is that I'm already getting sick! I haven't been sick in like a year, and this is the second time since I've been here. Now for me isn't really a good time because this weekend is the third AFS weekend, and I don't want to feel bad. This means I think I'm not going to dancing class tonight and instead will sleep, and try not to get a cold. And coldeze don't really work for me mom. Maybe just for you.

Anyway, I'll update again maybe before I go to Brno, but most likely after.

Žádné komentáře: