pátek, října 13, 2006

Long time

Hey everyone. I haven't posted in awhile, but there hasn't really been anything to post about.

AFS camp was fun, but I won't go into details because it's all people, and I don't think anyone would know any of them. The one interesting thing though is that out of 17 people, only 2 (including me) can have any type of conversation in czech. Me and a guy from Brazil.

Today I went to Brno for the 3rd time in 2 weeks. I still haven't seen the city though. That's the next AFS thing.

What else. I was going to do czech lessons with the other exchange students in Opava, but I went to the first one, and it's extremely basic (zakladni), and I guess I've just studied to much!

I am doing African drumming lessons however, which is really fun (and Hannah, who knows I may turn into a drummer. dum dum badum).

That's basically all that's happened in the past couple of days. Nothing too exciting. School, home. School is going well. I'm in the process of making friends (I miss you guys!). I really like spanish for some reason. Yeah, that's about it.

Čau

Žádné komentáře: