čtvrtek, ledna 04, 2007

Contemplating the workings of my mind

So I am being very czech right now, and taking 3 days off from school for a simple head cold. Partly because tomorrow I am watching my host brother (who is also sick) for a couple hours, and partly because the last time I went to school and was a little sick, I was constantly hounded with questions about why I was at school when I was sick. I have decided that czechs take 2 weeks off for a sore throat. And go to the doctor for everything. I haven't been yet, because, hey, I just have a cold.

So my mind recently has been centered around college. Why, I don't know. I'm halfway through writing a really long post on my college search. I have decided that this is because I always need something to worry about. My family stuff is going really well, so now I need something else. But today I started thinking about my favorite movies. I haven't listed them in a long time. This all happened while watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, which I remember watching a couple times after getting it for a birthday or Hanukkah present. And it was awesome cuz I figured out that some of the channels can be changed into english. or hungarian, but I usually opt for english. So anyway, right now my list of favorite movies is (in no particular order):
Brokeback Mountain
Bend It Like Beckham
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Clockwork Orange
Edward Scissorhands
Dirty Dancing
Good Will Hunting
Rent
Hair
Music of the Heart
Nowhere in Africa
Goodbye Lenin

Žádné komentáře: