pondělí, ledna 08, 2007

...and life continues

So today was my first day of school after the christmas break, and then my sick break. It went pretty well. School is hard because I constantly have to be on my feet, and talk to people and stuff.

I am in the process of getting a schedule that I can participate. I just have to convince the english teacher who is helping me that I don't need a million english classes. I think she wants to like show me off. But it's annoying. I think I will end up with math, physics, spanish, german, geography, english, art, music and maybe one or two others.

After school I was supposed to go to rowing, but the girl didn't text me back until 30 minutes before, and I had already left my stuff at school, so I will start on Friday (they don't have it this wednesday). Instead, when I was about to go home, some kids from my class invited me to go play pool with them. It was fun. One of the girls is going to the US next year (somewhere in the Northeast). We ended up staying for like 3 hours, and also playing fooseball, and bowling. My skills in all have disintegrated. It's sad, but hopefully not permanent.

I also bought a new journal today. Me, the person who had the same diary for 10 years and wrote 10 pages, is already finished with one. But the one I bought is really good. It has like hammars and drills and saws and stuff on the cover. I like it. I'll post a picture of it sometime. Writing has turned out to me my way of getting things out, and not keeping them inside. I suppose it's good.

Žádné komentáře: