neděle, března 25, 2007

Nemocna. Ještě.

So I am sick. Again. This sucks. I have no idea why I keep getting sick, but I do. So far since I got to my new school 2 weeks before Christmas I have missed 13 days just because I have been sick. Colds, an ear infection. It's annoying.

Last school year, I was never sick. Everyone else in school and at home got sick. But I didn't. I guess this is it getting back at me.

Anyway, sorry for the intermittent blogging. It's hard to figure out what from normal life would be exciting for people to read. (Hint: ideas accepted).

So I guess the next big thing besides school, is me going to Prague next weekend with AFS.

I was supposed to go to Bratislava for two days right after to see Amanda and help with the program she's going with and celebrate Passover, but AFS here said I can't. They are really bugging me right now. So now the thing is to figure out how to do Passover in a foreign country where staples of the diet are pork and bread. Because now I don't know how to get my matzoh from Amanda in time.

Žádné komentáře: