pondělí, března 05, 2007

An 18th Birthday

So this last weekend I went back to Opava for Maria (brasil)'s 18th birthday. It was me, her, Hector (Paraguay), Henrique (brasil) and Honza (czech; hector's host brother). Basically we just hung out, went out and so forth.

I have discovered an interesting thing though, that whenever I go out late I usually end up with a cold or something after. It's strange, and something I should probably work on, and probably also related more so to the lack of sleep that usually entails.

Cau to all!

1 komentář:

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Hi Becca,
Sorry I haven't been in touch lately but just as your months are flying by and you are past the halfway mark, so, too, have our days here in Orlando. Ira is in the midst of tax season so I am seeing less of him, which is normal this time of year. Jesse and Gerri were down for a week, primarily to visit my mother (age 97). I was in Sudbury, MA in January to fill in with Michael while Lesley went to L.A. for a conference. I always get a cold after a trip north in the winter months, so mine are related to cold weather, not to lack of sleep. Avi, in Israel, seems to get colds when he is tired. Rachel is back in the USA and attending college. Lynn and Marvin are coming to visit my mom next week. So now you are all caught up.

Hapy travels around the country!

Love,
Marion