čtvrtek, listopadu 16, 2006

Just a little update...

So I had a question in the comments about what ostrey means. It means spicy. It is important to the previous story for a reason I think I forgot to mention. Mint, one of the girls from Thailand, is in love with "extra ostrey ketchup". You can't get a lot of spicy things here, and that is probably the spiciest. It's funny though because the other Thai girl can't stand spicy food. Just goes to show that you don't need to like spicy food to live in Thailand.

Anyway, today. Today was the first time I have been invited anywhere with any of my classmates. Yesterday, a girl in my Russian class (not my actual class, but w/e) asked me if I wanted to go to a čajovna (tea room) with her and some of her friends. So today I went. It was fun. We went and drank tea and they got a hookah. I tried it, and I have to say it was interesting. I don't think I'll be taking it up more than occassionally, but it was in interesting experience. Her friends were really nice, and I realized my czech isn't half bad. One of them spoke pretty good english, so towards the end we had a little conversation in english. It was good.

The bus ride home was funny. The bus cam 35 minutes late (not completely unusual), and it was PACKED. And I mean, there were people in the entire bus, including the door wells and things. Anyway, it was funny.

I have to go to basketball now. čau.

Žádné komentáře: